Our Pain Management Program Optimizes Your Wellbeing and Nurturing your Soul!
At Throgs Neck, our pain management specialists, physicians, and nurses work in a well-coordinated effort to provide outstanding, multidisciplinary clinical care to patients suffering from temporary, acute, or chronic pain.
We provide exemplary care for individuals with chronic pain disorders, acute pain after surgery or trauma, and the pain associated with the process of subacute rehabilitation.
Our Pain Management Program is focused on:
- Decreasing pain and promoting an increase in the level of daily functioning
- Helping patients recover and/or retrain their abilities to function with the highest level possible of independence to perform activities of daily living
- Developing long-term strategies for pain management that are tailored to each patient’s clinical conditions and lifestyle
- Addressing the emotional and psychological stress associated with coping with pain
For all COVID-19 related information, click here
- BX8 – (Throgs Neck/Veterans Memorial)
- BXM9 – (E Tremont Ave/Roosevelt Ave)
- 6 – (Buhre Ave)