Our Integrated Care Approach focuses on the whole person, harnessing the value and efficacy of holistic approaches and disciplines to help you achieve optimal health and healing:
Our Spa & Wellness Programs include:
- Tai-Chi: Often described as meditation in motion, tai chi promotes serenity through gentle, flowing movements. Tai chi is low impact and puts minimal stress on muscles and joints, making it generally safe for all ages and fitness levels.
- Yoga: Combining physical poses with relaxation and breathing techniques to improve overall health and wellbeing, yoga has long been known to alleviate the symptoms of many conditions.
- Aromatherapy: Known to reduce the effects of stress and to restore lost balance to mind, body and soul. Our fabulous aromatherapy sessions assist the body’s natural ability to balance, regulate, heal and maintain itself in optimal wellbeing.
- Massage Therapy: Known to promote health and wellbeing, studies show the benefits of massage as an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
- Weekly Manicures: A great way to relax and be pampered, a weekly manicure can completely relieve your stress.
- Nutritional Counseling: Our Nutritional Counselors help our residents master one of the most important prerequisites for good health and overall wellbeing: a balanced diet.